Biathlon BC is looking to hire an assistant coach. Here is the notice from Biathlon BC:
For those interested in applying or requiring more information, contact Bruno St-Onge, email@example.com (V-P Programs Biathlon BC) with CC to John Neumann, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applying is November 6th, 2012.
The term of the position is to March 31st 2013. This is a part-time position. The contract will be a 12 month contract after April 1st 2013.
- Will have completed or provide proposed schedule of completion of NCCP Competition Development coach course (old Level 3) or equivalent.
- Consideration will be given to coaches who are working on IC1/IC2 and are working towards their higher level
- Preference will be given to applicants from North (Quesnel and north).
- Assist the Provincial Head Coach with the organization and delivery of Development Squad events.
- Promote the development of coaches in the region where the coach is located.
- Assists in the delivery of IPS requirements.
- Generate additional growth and education within the Biathlon BC coaching system through provision of mentoring opportunities.
- Advise Biathlon BC regarding special development of coaching needs.
- Follow the identified athletes on the 3 provincial squads located in Northern BC (approx10 athletes).
- Further duties as assigned by the Chair, Program Development Committee.